The Montgomerys

The Montgomerys

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Odd Morning in the Montgomery House

Had a creepy morning...I woke up needing to use the bathroom like always. I had fallen asleep on the couch and the tv and dvr had shut themselves off during the night leaving me in the dark. I heard Allen start to babble upstairs and I heard what I thought was Amelia talking to him. Thinking Amelia had woke him up; as she often does, I headed up to check on them. To my surprise I walked in to find Allen alone in the room. Amelia was still out cold in her bed. I brought Allen to daddy for a diaper change. I went down with his bottle as I entered the kitchen this toy (which has creepily gone off randomly since we got it) started going nuts in the dining room. I stood in the kitchen at the sink struggling to wash the bottle which somehow seemed to be completely coated with sugar crystals despite the fact no sugary drink had been in it. I could hear rustling in the basement when I turned the water off. My first response was "it's just the cat"...that was until I nearly tripped over her while turning to walk into the livingroom..I got Allen and laid him in his crib with a sippy cup I had finally resorted to because I could not get the mysterious 'sugar crystals' out of the bottle. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth but when I opened the cabinet my toothbrush was not in it's place.  I was stunned..having had habitually and nearly robotically have place my toothbrush in the same cup in the same place in the cabinet since moving in this was odd.. I looked all over the counter and checked the floor.. then I opened the the top drawer under the bathroom counter and there it lay almost taunting me.. I started going over the events of the morning before and recalled as always putting it in the same place. At this point I decided that it could definitely have been Amelia that moved my toothbrush... as for the rest I'm a sleep deprived mom who has been going to sleep late and getting up early for a few nights because of one kid or the other.. I suppose I will never really know the reason for the odd occurrences this morning...

Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

1 comment:

  1. (just now saw this linked on your twitter LOL ) you know my answer..... it's BOB !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete