The Montgomerys

The Montgomerys

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Deep cleaning

I've been working like crazy to clean up the house so I don't have anything to worry about for the gender reveal party in a couple of weeks. My feet end up hurting so bad at the end of the day. Thankfully I have a foot spa that Mike got me while I was pregnant with Allen. Tonight lil man and I got our foot spa on together. It was so cute! 


I also finally got around to customizing Amelia's dance bag and she loves it now!
 

We also made some sensory play toys. 
We did the colored rice in a bottle and I put rice in some baby socks to make some bean bags that they can squish, throw and stretch. They had a blast! We had such a fun day today and so did I. We even ate French toast for lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment