The Montgomerys

The Montgomerys

Monday, May 5, 2014

Two in diapers and tantrums galore

With having two in diapers it almost seems like all I do is nurse Aiden and change Allen and Aiden's diapers all day long. The truth is I manage to squeeze in quite a bit during my day. I manage to do at least one load of dishes, at least one load of laundry, clean the living room and vacuum. Those are the things I do every day. Then there's the million other chores that I try to squeeze in. Even taking a shower has become a "squeeze-it-in-chore".

We have a chore chart for the kids with a reward system. The only issue is both of the older two are going through a tantrum phase that involves ignoring mom and dad. On top of that they would have to stop fighting with each other long enough to to complete a chore. 

Aiden is barely sleeping at night. This leaves me starting every day exhausted. I am in constant prayer for the energy and understanding to take care of the house and kids. It's an emotionally and physically exhausting job but it's also the most rewarding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment