The Montgomerys

The Montgomerys

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Throw back Thursday and bdays to come!

So we are nearing the end of February. March is a busy month. We have already been invited to two bday parties. Plus I made plans to get together with a friend. My husbands b-day is the second, mine is the 14th, my brothers is the 21st, my aunts is the 22nd. We are going to be a very busy bunch! 

So for fun I made up this Throw-back-Thursday collage of Amelia and Allen today:


They are getting so big. :D

Amelia's bday is approaching as well. She is going to be 4!!! Ahh!!! We have set the date for her party and she picked a theme! She wants to have a zebra and pink diva party! 


Tomorrow the kids have head start so I'm really hoping their colds don't keep them up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment