The Montgomerys

The Montgomerys

Friday, January 17, 2014

Third trimester

So we have officially started the 3rd trimester!! I can't wait until this lil one is in my arms! At our appointment on Monday they gave me a tetanus pertussis vaccine and my arm is still a lil sore today. 


The kids had a headstart play date with two sets of twins. One set was Amelia's age and the other was Allen's age. All 4 girls and all four sisters. They were so tired after that that it took us 45mins to wake Allen up from his nap. I did get some pretty great snuggles while he was out. :) 




Amelia liked the older twins but got mad when they wouldn't listen to her when she was bossing them. I'm so glad it's the weekend now. I could use some r and r after a long and fun week. I'm going to make the kids some peanut butter playdough so they can have some fun tomorrow. We tried letting Allen play with store bought playdough and well it didn't go over well. Daddy is putting the munchkins to bed now and then we will get some quiet time. Hopefully we will have a great weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment