The Montgomerys

The Montgomerys

Monday, September 30, 2013

Expecting and Growing pains

We are expecting baby 3 next April. I will be 12wks tomorrow. 

My two toddlers are growing so fast.. at least it seems so lately... Allen is 14mons now and he can climb up and down the stairs, he scales furniture like a monkey and eats like he has the stomach of an elephant. Amelia is a ball of fire, she is lil miss attitude,  she is in dance and is in a homebased preschool program.  I wish I could just freeze them at the ages they are at. It's bittersweet any time a baby starts becoming independent and having two that are needing you less every day is tough. I know it's a good thing because this baby will need a lot of my time and energy when he/she comes but still I want them to stay little just a little bit longer. It's hard to believe before I know it I'll be a mother of 3. Our little family is growing.



No comments:

Post a Comment